Monday, June 20, 2016

It's the Little Things

This week we decided that if there were sisters in the office they'd be us.

The office elders went with President to the different parts of the mission to do the mulitizone meetings so when some sisters had to travel to get an MRI we got to take them to the hospital. We played an epic game of dots with her companion while we were all waiting.

We've also had a sister who is finishing the mission stay with us because she had to travel to Huancayo from Cerro de Pasco (about four hours away). She has had some end of mission trainings this weekend and then she heads of to California tomorrow.

In our area we've been working with a lot of less actives. We've grown to love them so much that it just about broke my heart this sunday when one of them didn't come to church. We went and visited her and spoke very directly about going to church and reading the Book of Mormon. She knows she needs to do it sometimes we just get lazy.

I really just want to testify about the little things. God really does love us. This weekend we've been in and out of the office doing this and that and I have seen so many people from my old wards. It's amazing to see how much these people love us and how much I love them. There was one time when we were walking down a long road in the blazing sun that is incredibly close to the earth here and a car stopped and my old stake president from the other half of Huancayo stopped to say hi. The little things are so amazing and they just keep me going.

I love you all!!!!! Thank you for sending your prayers this way

Love,
Hermana White

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete