Monday, June 27, 2016

The Last Transfer

So this last week was transfer week. My companion had been in this area for five transfers so she left and went to Oxapampa (a jungle area). She was absolutely thrilled. Hermana Olson is my new companion. She's from Arizona and has about 13 months in the mission. She's also my little sister (or, in other words, we have the same trainer). I'm so grateful to have her as a companion we've worked so hard in the last five days and it's been so exciting to see what we've been able to accomplish.


We switched our Pday from today (Monday) to last Friday. President and Sister Henderson wanted to hike Huatapallana one more time before they left the mission and they invited all the missionaries serving in Huancayo to go with them. It was a blast!!!


That's just about all that's happening here. I just want to leave a little note with everyone on service. This week I had the wonderful learning opportunity of ignoring someone when they really needed help. I was thinking about it later and thought about Christ when he says inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these ye have done it unto me. I felt that I had given up the opportunity to serve someone else and in turn serve Christ. Repentence is such a blessing everyone! I would invite you all to look at the people around you and pray to recognize their silent pleas for help. Everyone needs a little service.

That's all!!! I love you all and really, truly need your prayers.

Love,
Hermana White

No comments:

Post a Comment