Monday, July 27, 2015

Cambios - Part 1


So the time has come..... again.... for cambios. Which means that I've killed my companion. She heads home to  Bolivia today. I'll be spending today and tomorrow with Hermana Brigman who is also waiting for her companion. We find out tomorrow night who we're going to be with for the next 6 weeks tomorrow night.  Basically these two days where your just waiting are torture.

There are benefits to my area. Everybody who is finishing the mission comes to my chapel for training before they head home. Yesterday as my comp and I were walking out of our chapel we turned out of the doors and there was Hermana Johnson!!!! You know those dramatic "drop everything and run" hugs. That's totally what we did. I love that girl :) 

This week was crazy. The zone leaders asked our district to sing at a baptism and then at a JAS (YSA) activity. My companion had her english test (she got intermediate!!!!) and then her interview with president. We've been running around like crazy. I never want to be with someone their last cambio again. There's so much that you have to do that's not normal missionary work that you can't have as many lessons as you could have had and your poor companion who is not going home just gets dragged along with you.... I'd like to be a normal missionary thank you.

I'll let you know what happens with cambios! I'm super excited :)

I love you all!!!!

Love, Hermana White

No comments:

Post a Comment