Monday, August 17, 2015

In My Room

My comp fell down the stairs last sunday... so there's really not much to report today.... because I was basically in our room all week. As missionaries we always have a companion with us and when one of us is down we have to find two sisters to accompany us: one to stay in the room and one to go out with the healthy one. A few days we were able to find two sisters in our ward or in the wards surrounding us for a couple of hours but it was extremely difficult. In the couple hours that I was able to go out however we got a lot of work done. Also in the time that I was in our room with my comp I was able to read... alot... of Jesus the Christ. It's a fantastic book.

News for this coming week: Nain and Alex are getting baptized!!!!! We finally got the ward to work with us on a baptism so this Saturday should be super beautiful.

Also, I got the package :) I have never been so happy to see peanut butter in my life.

I love you all, please pray for my comp. Her back still hurts... and now she's going crazy from being stuck inside all week. 

Love, Hermana White

No comments:

Post a Comment