Monday, November 16, 2015

Not Much To Write

I'm not really quite sure what to write this week due to the fact that I wrote about the multizone conference last week. So I figure that I'll just let you all know that my companion is hilarious and that we're having a blast and working hard. We love coming home at night feeling exhausted because it means that we worked hard.

It has been a little hard lately because one of my favorite times of the year is the holiday season. Especially Thanksgiving. I really love having everybody together to eat traditional Thankgiving food. It's been a little difficult being away from home but I also realize that I'm so blessed. If I didn't love you all I wouldn't miss you. I'm so grateful for each and every single one of you.

I love you all and hope your week goes fantastic!

Love Hermana White

No comments:

Post a Comment