Monday, November 2, 2015

Quidditch

This week has been a blast. I am loving training but with Sister Petersen there is almost nothing that I have to do. She came in ready to work and ready to be obedient so I kindof just have to show her around the mission a little. One of the more difficult things for her is the Spanish but I have really witnessed the gift of tongues in her. She can get her point accross and in the lessons she can teach and understand with almost no problem. 

Last monday we played games in the chapel with our zone. We're not allowed to play soccer with the elders but one of the elders had us all bring a broom.... and we played quidditch. 


They're not the same thing. That was super fun. Also, I found out that I am not good at the game called Signs. Just so everybody knows.

Nothing super out of the blue happened this week. There was Halloween and a member gave us cupcakes but other than that we visited people like we normally do. 



It's really weird that it's November because the climate doesn't change here. Other than that... I love you all. The church is true no matter what. I love you all!!!!

Love, Hermana White

No comments:

Post a Comment