Monday, May 2, 2016

The Golden Forest

Last monday we went to a place called the golden forest.... no one told us how far we had to hike to get up there but after an hour and a half of walking we made it. There's a big stadium type area made out of rocks. We played volleyball (like just about every pday) and then we played signs after some of the elders got done with a fairly epic game of ninja.



Other than that this week has been fairly uneventful. My companion has got a cold. She's not bed ridden or anything, nothing super deathly..... she just blows her nose a lot. That's been rough for her.


Rocio received a calling yesterday. She's the knew primary secretary. My companion and I were able to be in the bishop's office with her when they set her apart. It's very special to see these people that you love so much grow and keep growing.

I love you all and I can't wait to see you on saturday!!!!!

Love, Hermana White

No comments:

Post a Comment