Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Another Poem



Roommates


Hermana McDonald has the gift of goodness
Genuine and sweet in every way
Always with a smile on her face
Never selfish, always willing to share
Others, not herself, is her real care

Hermana Pali has the gift of knowledge
Knowledge of who people can become
The ability to know when something's up with someone
Knowledge of scriptures and especially this:
Knowledge of who's daughter she truly is

Hermana Larsen has the gift of courage
Like a lion in more ways than one
She knows she can do it before she's begun
She has courage to have faith and courage to prevail
She's got spunk this one, it ain't hard to tell

And what about me? what is my gift?
I've come to the conclusion that I'm very loved
Someone is watching me from up above
And what is the gift that he gave to me?
I'll tell you, it's simple, he gave me you three

No comments:

Post a Comment