Monday, April 4, 2016

The transfer that didn't happen

We all thought my companion and I were going to have transfers but after about 5 rounds of fake transfers they finally told us we were staying together. We were super surprised but hey, we'll both get to be in Rocio's baptism on the 16th and we're super good friends fo it's all good. We skype for mothers day during this transfer so you'll be able to meet my companion!



The highlight of the week was general conference. All the gringo missionaries are able to watch it in english so on saturday we were in the nursery room and yesterday we were in the kitchen. It's basically like watching your favorite tv show. One of the things I really love is the fact that the Holy Ghost answers our questions during conference. If you really listen something that someone says will always hit you in the heart.

One of the things I really loved was Elder Ballard's talk on family councils. I felt like there were a lot of things said in this conference that I'll be able to use in my future home.

I love you all!!! I hope you had an amazing april fools day, conference weekend and birthdays for Ben and Mia!!!!


Love, Hermana White

No comments:

Post a Comment